- Tuition: $69/month (1 class/week)
- Additional class enrollments will receive a 10% discount
- Siblings receive a 10% discount off their monthly tuition
WHY TUMBLE AT NWK?
Northwest has been providing the community with quality tumbling instruction for over 30 years. Our classes are designed to progressively develop the strength, flexibility, and coordination required to safely perform tumbling skills.
OUR FACILITY & EQUIPMENT
Northwest Kids Sports Complex has 2 gyms with 8000 square feet of air-conditioned space equipped with:
- Non-Spring Floor "Dead Floor"
- Spring Floor
- Tumble Tramp and Air Track
- Loose Foam Block Pit
- Back Handspring Trainers "Pac Mans"
- Wedge Mats "Cheese Mats"
- Spring Boards and Mini Tramps
- Barrels, Blocks, and Trapezoids
- Soft Landing Mats
(Age 7 and up)
BEGINNER Designed for students with little or no tumbling experience. Students develop the basic skills and body positions needed to tumble and work towards developing strong round offs and back handsprings.
INTERMEDIATE Students in this class are required to have a back handspring. The class is designed to strengthen the tumblers current skills and introduce more advanced tumbling such as round off back handsprings, back handspring series, back tucks, front handsprings, and front tucks.
ADVANCED "ELITE" The advanced tumbling classes are for experienced tumblers who are working on higher level skills like layouts, whips, twisting skills and more. There is a requirement of a roundoff back handspring to be in this class.