WHY CHOOSE CAMP NWK?
OUR SPECIALTY ACTIVITIES!- What Makes us DIFFERENT!
⭐Sports Cross Training
⭐Kid Fit Challenge
⭐Team Building Activities
⭐Individual & Team Games
OUR FACILITY AND EQUIPMENT
♦ 8,000 Square Feet of Indoor Space
♦ Outdoor Pool with Water Slides
♦ Fully Equipped Gymnastics Facility
♦ Certified Coaches & Instructors
♦ THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LIKE US!!!
Weather permitting, eligible children have the opportunity to participate in an open swim rotation. For the safety of all children, Planet Kids requires a child to pass a basic swim test that demonstrates his/her ability to safely swim in the deep end of the pool without assistance or use of a flotation device. The pool is typically open April-October.
NWK Sports offers instructional swim lessons. Available swim lessons dates and times are located online.
2020 CAMP SCHEDULES
TUITION AND FEES
|TUITION RATE||FIRST CHILD||EACH ADDITIONAL SIBLING|
Important Information and Links
GENERAL OPERATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The current version of the Planet Kids Operational Policies and Procedures can be found by clicking HERE.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- The following persons will be allowed entry into the facility:
- persons with legal authority to enter, including law enforcement officers, HHSC Child Care Licensing staff, and Department of Family and Protective Services staff;
- professionals providing services to children;
- children presently enrolled; and
- parents who have children enrolled and are present.
- Before allowing entry into the operation, we are required to screen all of the individuals listed above. This includes taking the temperature of each person upon arrival, and denying entry to any person who meets any of the following criteria:
- A temperature of 100.4°F or above;
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and low-grade fever;
- In the previous 14 days has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness; or
- In the previous 14 days has travelled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission. For updated information on affected countries, visit:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/travelers/index.html(link is external).
- Child drop off will take place at the small gym entrance door located next to the pool area. Upon arrival, a staff member will greet each child at the door and take their temperature prior to entry. Child pick-up will occur in the same location.
- The doors to the facility will remain locked to outsiders throughout the day. Should a child arrive late and/or be picked up early, there is a good chance a staff member will not be physically present at the entry/exit door. In this scenario, a parent should call the staff phone number posted on the door. This will put them directly in touch with the staff member inside the facility.
Refund, Make-Ups, and Credit Policy
NWK has a no refund policy. Tuition and fees are non-refundable and may not be transferred or applied to another class, camp, program, and/or person. Tuition is based on enrollment and not attendance. Credits, make-ups, and/or refunds will not be given for missed classes, camp days, and/or other programs.
NEED MORE ASSISTANCE?
If you still have questions, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 361-241-0952.