Click Here to View or Enroll in Summer Camp
WHY CHOOSE CAMP NWK?
WHY CHOOSE PLANET KIDS SUMMER CAMPS?- What Makes us DIFFERENT!
- 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space!
- Fully equipped gymnastics facility with a tumble trampoline, air floor, cargo net, foam pit, climbing ropes, balance beams, bars, and other fun gymnastics equipment!
- Outdoor pool with water slides!
- Ninja Warrior gym!
- Daily activities include gymnastics, ninja warrior, tumbling, swimming, games, and much more!
- Certified coaches and instructors!
- Planet Kids at NWK is a State licensed daycare!
- Afternoon snacks are provided!
- FLAT RATE: No additional cost for Early Drop-Off or Extended Pick-Up
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Boys and Girls grades entering grades Kinder - 6th
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Friday
- Camp Hours: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
2023 SUMMER CAMP DATES
Click Here to View Camp Availability
|Session 1:||May 30 - June 2|
|Session 2:||June 5 - June 9|
|Session 3:||June 12 - June 16|
|Session 4:||June 19 - June 23|
|Session 5:||June 26 - June 30|
|Session 6:||July 3 - July 7|
|Session 7:||July 10 - July 14|
|Session 8:||July 17 - July 21|
|July 24 - July 28|
|Session 10:||July 31 - August 4|
|Session 11:||August 7 - August 9|
TUITION AND FEES
|SESSION RATE||FIRST CHILD||EACH ADDITIONAL SIBLING|
|5-Days Best Value||$195||$185|
OTHER FEES: $5/day and $20/week will be added to last minute registrations taking place within 1 week of each sessions start date.
Important Information and Links
GENERAL OPERATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The 2032 Planet Kids Operational Policies are being updated and will be posted soon.
Refund, Make-Ups, and Credit Policy
NWK has a no refund policy. Tuition and fees are non-refundable and may not be transferred or applied to another class, camp, program, and/or person. Tuition is based on enrollment and not attendance. Credits, make-ups, and/or refunds will not be given for missed classes, camp days, and/or other programs.
NEED MORE ASSISTANCE?
If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 361-241-0952.