WHY CHOOSE CAMP NWK?
WHY CHOOSE PLANET KIDS SUMMER CAMPS?- What Makes us DIFFERENT!
- 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space!
- Fully equipped gymnastics facility with a tumble trampoline, air floor, cargo net, foam pit, climbing ropes, balance beams, bars, and other fun gymnastics equipment!
- Outdoor pool with water slides!
- Ninja Warrior gym!
- Daily activities include gymnastics, ninja warrior, tumbling, swimming, games, and much more!
- Certified coaches and instructors!
- Planet Kids at NWK is a State licensed daycare!
- Afternoon snacks are provided!
- FLAT RATE: No additional cost for Early Drop-Off or Extended Pick-Up
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Boys and Girls grades in grades Kinder - 6th
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Friday
- Early Drop-Off: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Extended Pick-Up: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- FLAT RATE: No additional cost for Early Drop-Off or Extended Pick-UP
2021 SUMMER CAMP DATES
|Session 1:||May 27 - May 28|
|Session 2:||June 1 - June 4|
|Session 3:||June 7 - June 11|
|Session 4:||June 14 - June 18|
|Session 5:||June 21 - June 25|
|Session 6:||June 28 - July 2|
|Session 7:||July 5 - July 9|
|Session 8:||July 12 - July 16|
|July 19 - July 23|
|Session 10:||July 26 - July 30|
|Session 11:||August 2 - August 6|
|Session 12:||August 9 - August 11|
TUITION AND FEES
|TUITION RATE||FIRST CHILD||EACH ADDITIONAL SIBLING|
FLAT RATE: No additional cost for Early Drop-Off or Extended Pick-Up
OTHER FEES: $5/day and $20/week will be added to last minute registrations taking place within 1 week of each sessions start date.
Important Information and Links
GENERAL OPERATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The current version of the Planet Kids Operational Policies and Procedures can be found by clicking HERE.
Refund, Make-Ups, and Credit Policy
NWK has a no refund policy. Tuition and fees are non-refundable and may not be transferred or applied to another class, camp, program, and/or person. Tuition is based on enrollment and not attendance. Credits, make-ups, and/or refunds will not be given for missed classes, camp days, and/or other programs.
NEED MORE ASSISTANCE?
If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 361-241-0952.